During summer months, nothing is better than a refreshing and rejuvenating aquatic excursion at Cavagrande reserve.
We will go up the Cassibile river surrounded by lush riparian vegetation, walking on its riverbed and swimming in some stretches where, over millennia, the river dug amazing and very suggestive crystal rock pools.
- Available only in July and August
- Flora, fauna and geological (genesis of the canyon) description
- Excursion duration: 9:00-13:30
- Difficulty: 3/5
- Languages spoken: Italian and English
- Excursion available for minimum 2 persons
- For this excursion it is essential to be able to swim and to be in good health
- Hiking or trainers shoes
- Spare clothes