Enjoyable hiking to Pantalica nature reserve. Experience the unique emotions that only a site like this can offer. Our guides will lead you along the paths of the largest reserve in the province of Siracusa, always guaranteeing maximum reliability and safety. This hiking experience, that can be adapted both beginners and enthusiast, offers the opportunity to visit even the less known and touristic places. In fact, following a circular route, it will be possible to know the impressive bronze age necropolis and the fascinating Byzantine rock-cut settlements, perfectly set in the variegated ecosystem that characterize this important Nature Reserve, listed as Unesco site in 2005 due to its very important historical and natural heritage.
- Description of the flora and fauna of the area
- Visit of the medieval rock-cut dwellings
- Overview of the necropolis
- Difficulty: 3/5 - 8 to 10 km
- Excursion duration: 9:30 - 16:00
- Languages spoken: Italian and English
- Excursion available for minimum 2 persons
- Hiking or trainers shoes
- Hat or cap according to the seasons
- Waterproof jacket
- Swimsuit in summer
Good health and not suffering in heart issues and/or cardio-respiratory system it is necessary to participate in our excursions
In the event of adverse weather conditions, the path may be subject to changes.