Nature Tour to the discovery of Vendicari bird sanctuary. This Natural Reserve is known for its extraordinary beauty and uniqueness of its dune environment: its marshes are home to over 250 species of birds. In fact, it is a bird sanctuary that attracts people all over the world who are passionate about birdwatching. The area features also charming beaches like Calamosche and historical and cultural elements with unique value, such as the Tuna Station and the Aragonese Tower.
- Birdwatching from the shacks of the Natural Reserve
- Visit of the old tuna station and the Aragonese Tower
- Illustration of the vegetation
- Swimming experience (optional)
- Difficulty: 1/5
- Excursion duration: 9:30 - 14:00 (full day available)
- Languages spoken: Italian and English
- Excursion available for minimum 2 persons
- Hiking or trainers shoes
- Hat or cap according to the seasons
- Waterproof jacket
- Swimsuit in summer
Good health and not suffering in heart issues and/or cardio-respiratory system it is necessary to participate in our excursions
In the event of adverse weather conditions, the path may be subject to changes.