Cavagrande Natural Reserve offers visitors the opportunity to enjoy a unique and emblematic scenery of Hyblean landscape: the so-called "cava". Originated thanks to the relentless flowing of the Cassibile river, this impressive canyon presents a lush riparian vegetation and a system of small waterfalls and astonishing clear natural pools where visitors have the opportunity to refresh themselves during summer months.
- Flora, fauna and geological (genesis of the canyon) description.
- Swimming experience (optional)
- Difficulty: 2/5
- Excursion duration: 9:30 - 14:30
- Languages spoken: Italian and English
- Excursion available for minimum 2 people
- During July and August, the trip can be going up the river Cassibile, therefore it is essential to be able to swim
- hiking shoes or trainers
- waterproof jacket
- swimsuit in summer
Good health and not suffering in heart issues and/or cardio-respiratory system it is necessary to participate in our excursions
In the event of adverse weather conditions, the path may be subject to changes.