Cavagrande Natural Reserve offers visitors the opportunity to enjoy a unique and emblematic scenery of Hyblean landscape: the so-called "cava". Originated thanks to the relentless flowing of the Cassibile river, this impressive canyon presents a lush riparian vegetation and a system of small waterfalls and astonishing clear natural pools where visitors have the opportunity to refresh themselves during summer months.
- Flora, fauna and geological (genesis of the canyon) description.
- Swimming experience (optional)
- Difficulty: 2/5
- Excursion duration: 8:30 - 13:30
- Languages spoken: Italian and English
- Price per person €75 - Excursion available for minimum 2 people
- Running days: Monday and friday
- guided tour
- use of trekking poles
What to bring
- hiking shoes or trainers
- waterproof jacket
- packed lunch
- swimsuit in summer
- free pick-up from our meeting place
- Good health and not suffering in heart issues and/or cardio-respiratory system it is necessary to participate in our excursions
- In the event of adverse weather conditions, the path may be subject to changes.