This tour consists of the discovery of the natural strengths and the historical and archaeological treasures of Vendicari nature reserve, and, after, a food and wine experience at a nearby well-known winery. An original and fun way to immerse yourself in the world of wine with the help and stories of an expert who will visit the vineyard and learn about wine-making process. The tasting of a selection of fine local wines, accompanied by a rich aperitif, will be the added value of this excursion, aimed to those who want to discover the traditions and appreciate the flavors of a unique land like Sicily.
- Birdwatching from the shacks of the Natural Reserve
- Visit of the old tuna station and the Aragonese Tower
- Illustration of the Vendicari vegetation
- Guided tour of the winery + 4 wine tasting accompanied by a rich aperitif
- Difficulty: 1/5
- Languages spoken: Italian and English
- Excursion available for minimum 2 persons
- Hiking or trainers shoes
- Hat or cap according to the seasons
- Waterproof jacket
Good health and not suffering in heart issues and/or cardio-respiratory system it is necessary to participate in our excursions
In the event of adverse weather conditions, the path may be subject to changes.